Develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower your enterprise to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when you become a SAFe® 4 Agilist (SA). During this two-day course, you’ll learn the principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale. You will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace. You’ll also get practical advice on supporting Agile teams and programs, empowering a Lean Portfolio, building a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinating large solutions.
TWO-DAY TRAINING PROGRAM
DAY 1: FROM 09:00 AM TO 17:00 PM
Module 1: Introducing the SAFe® framework
Module 2: Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
Module 3: Understanding the SAFe® principles
Module 4: Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
Module 5: Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
DAY 2: FROM 09:00 AM TO 17:00 PM
Module 6: Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
Module 7: Empowering a Lean Portfolio
Module 8: Building Large Solutions
Module 9: Tips and Tricks for passing the exam SAFe®
- Exam name – SAFe 4 Agilist Exam
- Exam format – Multiple choice
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of questions – 45
- Passing score – 34 out of 45 (76% passing score)
- Language – English
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any retake questions.
EXAM STUDY MATERIALS
The exam is designed to measure knowledge and skill related to the job role. We highly recommend candidates use a variety of resources to prepare for this exam including:
- Course materials – The course materials are an essential artifact from the course and can be downloaded from the SAFe Community Platform. These materials can be used to refer back to the content that was presented during the class.
- Study guide – This comprehensive guide details the job role and all resources related to the exam, including a detailed reading list. Access is available through the Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform upon course completion.
- Practice test – The practice test is designed to be predictive of success on the certification exam,* and it has the same number of questions, level of difficulty, and time duration. It is part of the Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform and can be taken an unlimited number of times at no cost. *This is not the actual exam, and passing it does not guarantee success on the certification exam.
- Sample test – Download questions
WHAT YOU GET
Becoming a SAFe 4 Agilist requires an exceptional range of skills and is a career path for many servant leaders. Certification includes:
- SAFe 4 Agilist PDF certificate
- SAFe 4 Agilist digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the SA Community of Practice
- Access to Meetup groups and events that connect you with other SAFe Certified Professionals
- A variety of learning resources to support you during your SAFe journey
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT UNITS (PDUS) AND SCRUM EDUCATION UNITS (SEUS)
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance
ANAND MURTHY RAJ
Anand Murthy Raj is the first certified SPCT (SAFe Program Consultant Trainer) in Asia and a leader with a vision to bring in great difference and excellence in the organization there by multiplying business/value to achieve greater heights.
Anand is the associate partner of Gladwell Academy in India.
18 years of experience in the IT industry through which he brought in strong management background and versatile experience in Agile Coaching.
Software Project Management, Support, Operations management, customer management, process management, people management and vendor/partner management.
SPC 4.0, SA, PMI-ACP, CSP, CSM, and PSM-I certified Agile Coach.
Anand has been conducted SAFe Agilist certification training globally to more than 500 professionals in the last 15 months with a pass rate of 99%.
Received the AGILE PROJECT OF THE YEAR 2015 IN IT PRODUCTS” category organized by UNICOM.
Currently working as an Enterprise Agile Coach and transforming Philips Inc into SAFe.
Rich experience in result oriented leadership with a strong record of over achieving the targets/objectives, building application and enterprise product support organization, generating excellence in global culture, enhancing the productivity, generating revenue and brought cost effectiveness, identifying suitable vendors for outsourcing and making them successful and applying creativity to make the difference in management/leadership through analytical and problem solving skills.